Uchinaga Aeri (Japanese:
2020: aespa debut
- Tokyo International School (Transferred)
- International School of the Sacred Heart (Graduated)
- Special Ability: imitating people
- She was a Kanto-provincial level high jumper and 200m runner in 2017.
- Nickname: Gigi, Aeri
- Favorite Words: words that have strong diction: tom yum kung (Thai soup), Papico (name of ice cream), jjukkumi (baby octopus)
- Favorite Color: black
- Favorite Season: fall
- Favorite Animal: puppy/dog
- Favorite Food: anything sweet and salty
- Favorite Movie: Deadpool.
- She is also into Emo things
- Karina said that Giselle can't fry eggs.
- First impression of members:
- Her favorite weather is when it's cloudy but not raining. A bit chilly.
- If she had to describe herself in one word it would be Jjing Jjing Yi (whines).
- She loves taking photos of people especially her members.
- When's she's stressed she likes to go shopping and eating sweet foods.
- Her life motto is "Everything happens for a reason."
- She was the fourth and final member to be revealed.
- Giselle got casted through SM's Saturday Open Auditions. She is now one of eight idols who have debuted that were able to pass the Saturday Open Auditions.
- She can play the guitar.
- Her father is Japanese, and her mother is South Korean, making her ethnically half-Japanese and half-Korean.
- She is fluent in Korean, Japanese, and English. However, she requests Japanese fans to only write to her in Hiragana and Katakana as she cannot read Kanji, or Chinese characters.
- She can also speak pre-intermediate-level French and Spanish.
- She was an alto in a choir for four years.
- She likes BLACKPINK and GOT7.
- Her role model is Ariana Grande, and she has seend her concerts a few times in Japan.
- Her aunt is Johee Cho, ABC News' Seoul bureau chief and reporter covering the Korean peninsula.
- She trained in a normal academy for 2 months and trained in SM Entertainment for 1 year and a month. This makes her the female idol under SM Entertainment with the shortest trainee period. Also according to the choreographer, they have been practicing and preparing for 11 months since the beginning of 2020, which means as soon as she got into the company, she joined the debut group.
- She uses the iPhone 12 white.
- Her rapping skills were first introduced in SYNK, GISELLE.
- When talking about Christmas songs, she said she really liked NCT U's song "Coming Home".
- Giselle and Winter call themselves the "Dumb And Dumber Duo".
- Her lover is MY. 
- Her perfume that she loves and keeps in her bag is Jo Malone's Peony & Blush Suede
- She is the best at drawing. She can draw people's eyebrows at speed.
- SYNK (2020)
|Members||Karina • Giselle • Winter • Ningning|
|Avatars||æ-KARINA • æ-GISELLE • æ-WINTER • æ-NINGNING|
|Digital Singles||Black Mamba • Forever • Next Level • Dreams Come True|
|Title Tracks||Black Mamba • Forever • Next Level • Savage|
|Unreleased Songs||SYNK • Run|
|Youtube Series||MY time, aespa! • MerrY MerrY aespa • Forever Fairies • SYNK TIME with aespa|