These rules are the guidelines in which every contributing member of the aespa wiki must follow. Failure to do so can result in receiving a ban or block from an admin. These guidelines are subject to change at any time. The active admin will let the community know of these changes through a discussion or blog post.
- Treat all users with respect
- No harassment or bullying is tolerated
- No releasing of members personal information or asking for their personal information
- No spam or trolling
- No threatening other users
- No offensive, sexually explicit, suggestive, racist, or harmful usernames, display pictures, signatures, threads, or discussions
- Making racist comments, bigoted comments, or hateful comments towards the wiki, other fandoms, members, staff, yourself, or in general is not tolerated. Doing so will result in an immediate and indefinite ban.
- No duplicate or sockpuppet accounts.
- No posting paid for content.
- You must be at least 13 years old to own an account. If you are caught under 13 by FANDOM, you will be blocked globally.
- Do not advertise anything not related to aespa or create any promotional articles. This wiki is created for providing knowledge for fans of aespa, not for promoting or advertising. If you want to affiliate with us or promote another website related to aespa, please contact our Administrators.
- All users are welcome at any time to contact admin if they feel content on the wiki goes against the Community Guidelines.
- When adding SNS photos to galleries, | date and No. should be added after the file name (ex.|22.08.12 No.1)
- All images must be titled correctly, corresponding to the context of the image
- We accept image files to be in png, jpg, or jpeg format
- All images must be relating to aespa and be used on the wiki in some form. If an image is not used after 24 hours of being uploaded it will be deleted and considered spam.
- All images must be properly categorized (see Categories section)
- Official images must be in the highest quality possible
- User profiles can contain information not related to aespa.
- Users may only edit their own profile.
- Users may upload images to the wiki to be included on their profile, but these photos must not reveal any personal information of any users and must follow the General Guidelines.
- Users may upload a maximum of 5 images to their profile.
- Discussions must relate to the aespa Wiki, aespa, or MY.
- Discussion posts must follow General Guidelines.
- All images uploaded to Discussions must be aespa related and follow the General Guidelines.
- Fan created videos and art uploaded to Discussions is allowed, but must be suitable for users above 13 and credit the original creator.
- Users may report Discussion Posts they feel go against the wiki's Community Guidelines. Admin decide whether or not the posts should be deleted or not.
- All blog posts must be related to aespa or the aespa Wiki.
- Users must treat each other with respect.
- Users must not release their own personal information or the personal information of other users (full name, address, phone number, email, etc.). Doing so will result in a permanent ban.
- All comments must follow the General Guidelines
- Admin may remove comments from articles if they feel the content goes against the General Guidelines
|Members||Karina • Giselle • Winter • Ningning|
|Avatars||æ-KARINA • æ-GISELLE • æ-WINTER • æ-NINGNING|
|Mini Albums||Savage • Girls|
|Digital Singles||Black Mamba • Forever • Next Level • Dreams Come True|
|Title Tracks||Black Mamba • Forever • Next Level • Savage• Girls|
|Unreleased Songs||SYNK • Run|
|Youtube Series||MY time, aespa! • MerrY MerrY aespa • Forever Fairies • SYNK TIME with aespa|